I’m pleased to announce that the fourth book in the ‘Citations Made Simple’ series is now available for purchase as both an eBook and a paperback!
This fourth book addresses the Vancouver format, the most commonly used style in the fields of medicine and physical sciences. This involves a numbering system incorporating endnotes. The referencing style shown here is in compliance with ICMJE style recommendations.
The following ‘how-to’ information is included:
* Referencing a Printed Book
* Referencing an Online Book
* Referencing a Section or Chapter of a Printed Edited Volume
* Referencing a Section or Chapter of an Online Edited Volume
* Referencing a Printed Journal Article
* Referencing an Online Journal Article
* Referencing a Printed Newspaper Article
* Referencing an Online Newspaper Article
* Referencing a Printed Technical Report, Scientific Report Data Set File
* Referencing an Online Technical Report, Scientific Report Data Set File
* Referencing a Dissertation or Thesis
The book is available to purchase from:
… and many other retailers, including
Amazon (throughout the world), Apple’s iBook Store, Barnes & Noble, and Scribd!